Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Here comes the bride...

I'm getting married June 6th and have weddings on my mind! I have come across many related images that I thought I'd share!


Photobucket




Photobucket
From Eureka Flower Shop-this is my bouquet!


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket
Thorncrown Chapel, where I'm getting married



Photobucket
Unless otherwise indicated, images found at google.com


Photobucket
image:markcarpenter.com

We have just bought my fiancĂ©’s suit and he is going to look dazzling! We didn’t get a tux, but instead purchased a suit. After we saw the cost, I began wondering if we should have just went with tux rentals…but I just don’t like the look of a tux and I thought he would get more use out of a nice suit. He also shared with me that he does not want to wear something that others have worn; I mean brides don’t rent a gown! Oh well, it may or may not have been an unnecessary spend.

Please share any wedding stories!




No comments:

Post a Comment